Category: Buy Tramadol Online
Buy Tramadol Online
Showing all 5 results
What Is Tramadol?
Tramadol is an opioid pain reliever available under the trade names Ultram, Ultram ER, and Conzip. Tramadol belongs to the narcotic analgesics drug class. It’s available in combination with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or in longer-acting formulations. It’s also available as a generic drug in a variety of brand names all around the world. As of 2019, it was the 35th most widely prescribed drug in the United States.
What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol is a powerful analgesic (painkiller). Doctors recommend it for moderate to severe pain, such as pain caused due to surgery or a serious accident. However, it can also provide benefits for treating long-term pain when lower dosage painkillers no longer work.
Tramadol is not available as an OTC drug; it needs a doctor’s prescription. It comes in tablets, capsules, and liquid drops and is available as injections as well, but only for hospital use.
How to use Tramadol?
Tramadol, as earlier mentioned, comes in four consumable forms: Tablet, Solution (liquid), a long-action Tablet, and a long-action Capsule. The standard tablet and solution are typically given every 4 to 6 hours, with or without food. On the other hand, you can take a long-action pill and capsule once per day. Every day, take the long-action tablet and the long-action capsule around the same time as the previous day.
If you take the long-action capsule, you can do so with or without food. Similarly, if you are taking the long-action tablet, you should either take it with food or without eating. In this regard, it is advised to take Tramadol exactly as per prescription. Do not take more medication in a single dose or more doses per day. Because taking more Tramadol than prescribed by your doctor or in an unsafe manner may result in significant side effects or death.
How Does Tramadol Work?
Tramadol acts upon the serotoninergic, noradrenergic, and opioid receptor systems. Interestingly, these are small groups of the Central Nervous System found in the brain. It works by altering the brain’s and nervous system’s responses to pain. Some studies show that Tramadol can even act as a serotonin releasing agent, which helps control pain. It gets fully absorbed in the intestine and has up to 75% bioavailability per 100mg. Tramadol and its metabolite M1 are released in the plasma within 3-4 hours of consumption. The drug acts both as an agonist for the µ-opioid receptors (MOR) and as Serotonin and Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
Who can safely consume Tramadol?
Tramadol can be taken by both adults and children over the age of 12. People who are not advised to consume Tramadol include:
- Those who have experienced an adverse reaction to Tramadol or any other medication in the past
- If you have any seizure-causing sickness
- Have recently had a brain injury
- Alcohol addiction
- Breathing issues
- Adult Standard Dose for Pain:
Adults (17 years and older): 50 to 100 mg every 4 to 6 hours, orally if pain persists.
For slow release: 25 mg orally once a day. Subsequently, increase by 50 mg every 3 days as tolerated.
The maximum daily dose is 400 mg.
- Adult Dosage for Chronic pain:
Extended-Release tablets: Adults 18 years and older can consume 100mg per day for five consecutive days.
The maximum daily dose must be 300mg.
Tramadol oral pill may interfere with any drugs or supplements that you are taking. In short, a drug interaction is a process where a chemical alters how a drug functions. Thus, it is dangerous or prevents the medicine from working properly. To help avoid interactions, your doctor should carefully manage all of your prescriptions.
Drugs that interact with Tramadol are:
These drugs have severe interactions with Tramadol and may sometimes lead to adverse consequences.
Few other mild drug interactions include those with:
Brimonidine, Dronedarone, Eucalyptus, Parecoxib, Tipranavir, etc to state a few.
Certain other drug interaction increases the risk of Side effects if consumed alongside Tramadol. These drugs are:
Antidepressants, Antibiotics (erythromycin), Protease inhibitors (ritonavir) to name a few.
Tramadol pill may make you drowsy. While on the medication, you should not drive, operate heavy machinery, or engage in other dangerous activities until you determine how this medicine affects you.
Common Side effects of Tramadol tablets include:
- Dizziness \headache\drowsiness
- Vomiting sensation or nausea
- Profuse sweating
- Dry mouth
You should also look for any signs of other severe or dangerous side effects. In such cases, call your doctor or call for help immediately. These may include:
- Inadequate supply of adrenal, which causes long-term tiredness, muscle weakness, abdominal discomfort
- Slow breathing rate, fainting or shallow breathing
- Serotonin Syndrome -indicated by fast heart rate, diarrhea, agitation, unusually strong reflexes, hallucinations, imbalance in movement, etc
- Do not consume Tramadol if you’re allergic to the drug or any of its components.
- If you have sleep apnea, you can ask your doctor to reduce the dosage of the medicine. This is because Tramadol can cause sleep-related breathing issues like sleep apnea or sleep hypoxia.
- Under the age of twelve
- Under the age of 18 who have had surgery to remove their tonsils or adenoids
- Aged 12 to 18 who are at high risk of having breathing difficulties should not be consuming Tramadol tablets
- Tramadol consumption may increase the risk of seizure or worsen the condition.
- People with head injuries should not consume Tramadol. Since Tramadol increases the pressure inside your head, it leads to complications and misdiagnosis.
- Alcohol consumption or any drinks with alcohol content may be harmful.
- People with severe kidney problems should not consume long-action Tramadol tablets.
Tramadol is easily available on many online websites at $1.06 for each tablet and $25 for a strip of 10 capsules. It has easy and worldwide shipping options. Customer-friendly payment options are also available. The available doses are 50mg, 100mg, 150mg and 200mg variants. It is best to consult your doctor before you buy Tramadol tablets online for a safe experience.